src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Welcome the newest, littlest member of the Siddity family!

iPod baby Originally uploaded by Siddity.
I brought her home today--6.2 oz., 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.69 inches, and 40 GB of pure potential. Isn't she gorgeous?!?! I think I shall call her, well, Sid. (Hell, it ain't my name, really, so it isn't entirely vanity. Much.) That, or Sophie. Or Lola. Or maybe just Baby. Yes. Baby. I went to the Apple Store in SoHo to get her today. I was going to order one online and have it engraved, but that would have taken 3 days, and since one of my coworkers is going on vacation and I will be tied to my job for at least 10 hours a day for the next six days straight, I decided to just go pick one up. Now I can spend my down time organizing my muzak. She's already got nearly 300 songs on her, and there's hardly a dent in her capacity. Oh god, I think I'm in love! I'm having a shower for her. Feel free to send us iTunes gift certificates via email (we might like to drop it like it's hot, and wouldn't you like to be a part of that? No? Oh well. Probably for the best.), LOL. I'm going to just have her engraved at a jeweler's, but I can't decide on a quote. Here are my options: Wisdom begins in wonder.--Socrates Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge.--Gibran; but it's the same sentiment as the quote above, except with bigger words. Our lives teach us who we are.--Rushdie A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages.--Tennessee Williams I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.--Carl Sandburg Bitches, come!--Goon from xXx (My name here), Cheeky Tart. I'm leaning toward the Socrates quote. Votes? Alternative suggestions? Squeak! Squeal! Whoop! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! iPod? MYPod! Mwahahaha! I've already gotten her a cute sock set, but I think I'm going to get some tattoos for her at HP.com, too. Gah, my accessories can have accessories. How very American of me.

6 Comments:

At 1/05/2005 02:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about :

"I can't live without my radio" – LL Cool J

 
At 1/05/2005 07:38:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

oooh i likeee.

I like the Cheeky Tart line... but the Rushdie one is also nice.

 
At 1/05/2005 08:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the touque. a very nice touch.

thanks for the comment, and Happy New Year!

-Kendall

 
At 1/05/2005 09:09:00 PM, Blogger Shasta MacNasty said...

I'm sorry tattoo? You can get tattoos for you iPod??

 
At 1/05/2005 11:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the iPod mini which I love. Only drawback is when I wanna add songs (I'm up to 966) sometimes I have to remove them, due to lack of space. Congrats on your baby, I hope to have an addition to my family soon.

 
At 1/06/2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

*coos*

Welcome, Baby! You're so lucky. One day, I hope to be blessed with a bouncing baby iPod of my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home