src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Fer the rekkid, I rilly luff yous guys. Hic.

Tonight, Sushi meetup at Blue Ribbon, 8 p.m. Be there or be...somewhere else. This might be my last post for a few days, as I will be trying to hit every state in the Union between now and Jan. 2. This will be the last time, for a long time, that I have two days in a row off, let alone a whole week. Hot damn! I can go out and partay! But Internet time will be (gasp! shudder!) limited. I hope everyone has a happy holiday, and gets all their shopping done on time (ahem, secret-santas, nudgewink) and safely. Be careful on the roads, in the skies, or however else you're all planning to get around. Oh, and I haven't halted the scavenger hunt. I guess I'll just drag it out a bit over the next few weeks. It will be entirely Internet based, so you won't even have to get off your tuchas. Es. Tuchases. Tuchii? Anyway. Just follow the clues (to come) around the Web. The first person to get all the answers will get a meal on me, via either a giftcard to one of the snazzy joints in town, or actual lunch with me, if you're tweaked enough to want to eat with a stranger or are someone I already hang out with (Haha, suckers. Though you guys would probably have more spent on you than a giftcard, and you'll sure as hell be eating someplace really nice if I'm going, too). Happy (vacations!!!) Holidays! Joyeux Noel! Or, as MJ said, Happy Christmahanukwanzaaka!

4 Comments:

At 12/24/2004 04:40:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Merry Chrissy Sid!

 
At 12/24/2004 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Happy Holidays Sid! Seasons Greetings! Merry Christmas!

 
At 12/26/2004 02:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Sid!

 
At 12/26/2004 02:15:00 PM, Blogger Kay said...

Happy Christmas!!! (late)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home