src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, January 03, 2005

And back again.

I'm back. Sigh. There is much to write about, but I am tired, and kind of down about being back, so I'm not in the right mood. Ever go away for just a few days and in a Lambic-induced flash of clarity realize everything that's wrong with your life? Bleh. I'll just lurk around all your blogs and ease into the year and back into The City. Once I feel semi-comfortable here again, and not all maudlin and wistful for Michigan, of all places, I'll do a rambling, silly post about my vacation adventures. Happy New Year, y'alls! Here's hoping that this and every subsequent year is, for each of you, better than the last. :D P.S. Do this. Please.

4 Comments:

At 1/04/2005 02:37:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Oh Sid. You ask that question like you dont know me or my blog.

"Ever go away for just a few days and in a Lambic-induced flash of clarity realize everything that's wrong with your life? Bleh."

Yes girl! Uh huh! And I am yet to return.

Thank you for your gift. It made the transition to 2005 much better. I spent the 1st of January reading about New York. I think that is a good omen no?

I look forward to reading about your adventures. I am pretty sure some good food and drinkies were involved too.

p.s. I crave cheese fries as I type this. Heh!

 
At 1/04/2005 04:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And would that be Samuel L. Adams Cranberry Lambic?

– Negromatic in 05

 
At 1/04/2005 01:40:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Saff, so glad you like it! It is so very New York, isn't it?

Brother Ne--That would be lambic of the whatever-Belgian-raspberry-lambic-they-had-on-tap-at-O'Duffy's Pub-in-Kalamazoo variety.

 
At 1/04/2005 03:10:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I feel like that every time I come back from NYC to Phoenix. Feel better, Sid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home