src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The ass end of a shit stick.

Time for a little social experiment. After extensive consultation with my favorite blogosphere MENSA member, it has been concluded that the above phrase, which I made up yesterday, should immediately be put into heavy rotation. The term should be used to express anything from general malaise to extreme feelings of narsty, shitty, pissy, fucked-upedness. An example of correct usage: Yesterday, via email, I noted that, in light of her post for the day, X must feel like she was at "the ass end of a shit stick." If that doesn't clarify it any, well, too bad. Use it anyway. The social experiment bit: It's not that great a phrase, but I would like to see if/how quickly one can get some made-up isht into common parlance. In this case, the phrase may be so assed up it never actually enters common parlance, but still. We'll see how it spreads via daily Google searches. Links and kudos to anyone who can work it into their blog. In fact, why not start a friendly competition for "Best 'I just made this up' fucked-up phrase," determined by creativity, versatility, and frequency of use on the 'net. I'll keep a running tab of inventors, phrases invented and Google results per day. C'mon, folks. Each one teach one. Oh, shush. I'm bored.

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2005 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Rhapsodi said...

I LOVE it! I shall go forth, into the world, armed with my new phrase!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home