src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I ain't bloggin' today.

Check out some of the lurvely ladies and gents on the blogroll. Okay, except for this smibbit of info--that Boots Botanics eyecream I bought at Target the other day? The one that's supposed to brighten undereye circles and moisturize the delicate eye-area skin? Well, since it's one of those creams with pulverized shiny bits, it sure reflects light good to make it look like your circles are gone. And boy, does it moisturize! The eye-area skin looks nice. Sadly, my flamingitchyburnyred eyeballs are not so fond of the stuff as the surrounding skin. Meh.

5 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 08:40:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Sorry Sid, but i am laughing. It's just the way you say it, so damn funny. Stay off the eyecream, get some cucumbers, slice them and rest. Thats all you need my dear.

Saffron

 
At 9/01/2005 01:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... you're so funny. Ahhh reflective sparkly specks... hmm... interesting. Cucumbers... YES!!! And I heard tea bags work too.... but your light ass... the tea bags might stain you. LOL

Are you home this weekend mama??? I'm coming up there Saturday and would LOVE to see you!!! =)

 
At 9/01/2005 02:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno about this topic Sid. What I do know is I vividly remeber your smile. SO the eye thing isn't that important. Unless you say so of course. -Rob

 
At 9/01/2005 05:58:00 PM, Blogger Jazz said...

hey crazy lady. i have missed you.

 
At 9/01/2005 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Saff--no prob. I know it's sad. Rest...I want some!

X--Light! Stain? Me? *clutching pearls* I know your high yella ass got some nerver talkin' about my high yella ass! *preparing to give you an earful Saturday when you drag yo ass back up here* When you gettin' in? Lemme know. I'm not sure I still have your number since my phone went all to hell and had to be replaced a few months back...

Rob: *blushing to roughly the color of eyeballs* aw, shucks.

Jazz: AND JUST WHERE IN THE HEEZY HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home