src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, September 02, 2005

Who needs coherent thought when you've got a rack like this!

The best part about freelance work and phone interviews? Doing them in the altogether. Ha! I'm asking you important questions, but I'm bare-ass-nekked, suckers! Couldn't do that in an office as a staff writer. Listen, I'm just trying to make myself feel better about the lack of career-building I've managed over the last year. All that's about to change, though, because I'm switching back to part-time at "the place" as some bloggers would say, and man, Imma miss that money. Which means I gots to hustle from here on out if I want to continue to live in the manner to which I have grown accustomed. I'd say more important things, like how the government's failure to help Katrina victims has pissed me all the way off, but others have already said it better. Happy Friday.

1 Comments:

At 9/03/2005 10:49:00 PM, Blogger maryann said...

oh my god. naked interviews. priceless. that was so funny, i had to take a moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home