src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Golden calls it Crackbux

And she is so right. I mean, I know that every grande soy gingerbread or pumpkin spice latte I get takes me one step farther from my goal of being up out of this city by the end of next year, but I need them. Neeheeheeheed. Once I get my hands on one, I can feel myself mellow out and relax and get all happy and shit. It's ridonculous. Don't let somebody make it wrong, either, because that is the one thing I will take back and ask to have made again. I said soy, muhfuggah. You charged me for it. So put it in. And if you try to screw with me and put in some milk, I will be right back here in 10 minutes so you can enjoy the odoriferous emanations while you make my shit right, thanks. Yesterday, I discovered the tarragon chicken salad sandwich. Now my daily Crackbux bill will be twice as high! Yippee. I really have to limit myself to one trip per week. As a step toward this goal, I just bought some chicken and three different flavored whole-beans from Hell. Excuse me, Fairway. Wish me luck and restraint. Meh. I need to escape myself for a little while. I'm hitting the gym. Later, I'm heading out to see Aeon Flux (and you know, since this is a Saturday night, the day after it opened, and I do have, ahem, issues, about where I sit, that I will be up in that piece an hour early, game face on, elbows sharpened, and contraband snacks in hand. Bag. Whatevers.). Happy weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 04:06:00 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

"...my goal of being up out of this city by the end of next year"

Wait a minute. Did I miss something? You want to leave New York?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home