src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Shiny Shiny

How did I miss this Internets girl-friendly gadget haven? I just found it over in Baby Girl's links, and already I am hooked. Signs this blog is right up my alley? Their cute featured panda humidifier is a cousin to the adorable penguin one I just ordered for myself at Target.com. (Shasta, this one is for you.) In other gadgetry news, tomorrow morning, bright and early, I plan to be at J+R Music World to pick up Baby's new BFF. The price is down to $250 from $500-600, with activation of a new phone line. I think it might be worth switching phone numbers for that, no? I wanted to upgrade my service plan, anyway. I have been texting like a muhfuggah on my crap phone, and it's costing me an arm and a leg, so it's time to get myself a text-inclusive situation. And finally: Mr. Coffee Shop called me last night to see if I wanted to grab a drink (When I said "almost worked," I meant he wanted me to go for drinks with him right then and there and I said no. I did end up giving him one of my cell numbers. *blushing furiously* What, I was caught off guard!). Since I was working when he called, I had to say no, but I have to admit I was really surprised he called at all. I mean, who does that, man? Calls somebody you had a 5 minute conversation with? I told him I'd be free later this week and he said he'd call back then. I'm wondering now, though, should I actually go out with this guy? Eh, if he actually calls later in the week, I guess I'll go. Happy Five-Days-'Til-Christmahanukwanzakaa (And no I haven't finished shopping yet).

5 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 06:29:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

I always wonder about dudes that want to go out after talking to me for a minute and a half, but I'm so bad with this dating stuff... if this guy seems like he has "potential" it wouldn't hurt to go out, I think!

 
At 12/20/2005 07:02:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

The rule books always say leaving them wanting more....you've got him intrigued now. ;-) Now that you are planning your escape they will be coming out of the woodwork!

 
At 12/20/2005 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Baby Girl said...

Don't you just love Shiny Shiny? Lot's of pink gadgets and tons of Hello Kitty.

Check out Darla Mack (http://darlamack.blogs.com/) when you get that 6680/81. Sista is the mobile diva.

I've never been good at the "dating game" either. But I say go out with him, if he turns out crazy and deranged then go to the ladies room and have a friend call you so you can cut the drinks short.

 
At 12/21/2005 12:56:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Yay for shiny shiny.

Having coffee with someone wont hurt you. If need be have a plan of something afterwards - be it going to a particular store, so you have someone place to be after the meet up. Just keep it low key and enjoy yourself!

 
At 12/23/2005 11:43:00 AM, Blogger M.Dot. said...

I saw that Panda humidifier earlier this week...it is really cute...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home