src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Today, nutshell.

Gym, for the first real, full workout I've had since before SF. Lot of IMing. Suddenly love IM. Cannot wait to get 6680, will harrass everyone I know, nonstop. Dinner at Saurin Parke Cafe. Good brie, ham, apple and dijon sandwich on baguette, though it would have been better if they used Granny Smiths (I think they used MacIntoshes or something). Kinda crappy Irish coffee. Oh well. Can't win 'em all. Syriana. Very good. See it. I can't wait to see this. I love previews. Bruichladdich. That's a spicy meatball. Wow. Smoky, almost sweet. Puts the 'Livet to shame, IMO, more power to it, somehow. Nightie-nights!

1 Comments:

At 12/14/2005 06:25:00 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

I think I could use some of that bruichladdich right about now. I'll take mine on the rocks (or not).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home