src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Now I'm gonna have to bitchalize.

Okay, why did my doorman think it was okay to pinch me today?
 
I mean, I like to be friendly, but not that goddamn friendly.
 
It was an arm pinch, not an ass pinch, but still. I was running out the door and weighted down with bags, and it caught me off guard. Now I'm gonna have to have a little talk with his ass.
 
It will go like this:
 
Yes, I have smiled at you, and I too am brown. Nucca, that don't mean you can touch me. Do that shit again and I will kick you in the balls.
 
Kthx.
 
Fucker.
 
What do you think of my delivery?
 
 

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 07:31:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

Sounds good to me...better than being felt up in the elevator at work by the security guard. Can you say VIOLATED?!

 
At 12/08/2005 08:00:00 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I like the idea for the t-shirt!!! VERY FUNNY.

 
At 12/08/2005 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

1. Credit for bitchalize must go to the lovely and talented Shasta.

2. Handled. There should be no additional occurences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home