src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, December 03, 2005

So, Aeon Flux.

Apparently, everyone is mad sexy in the future. Either that, or the mad sexy are the only ones who the science geeks bother to save when a viral smackdown hits earth. So if you don't look like Charlize Theron, Sophie Okonedo, Marton Csokas or Jonny Lee Miller, well, you're shit outta luck. And ladies wear their stockings over their shoes. And wedge heels are miraculously good, stable footwear for an ass-kicking assassin. At least, the ones with actual feet. If you've got hands for feet, no one has bothered to invent a shoe for you. And no one wears poorly cut clothing. Not that I'm complaining about any of this, mind you. I mean, I certainly wasn't bothered by looking at Marton Csokas for an hour and a half. I haven't seen him in anything--anything--that made me not want to climb directly into his pants. We all know how I loves Jonny. And black hair and a good bob made the traditionally cute Charlize a hundred times hotter. I just love Sophie, period. I will watch anything she is in, because by God she can do no cinematic wrong. Actually...no, she's still okay in my book. And that's all I have to say about that. The previews, though, were pretty special. You'd think in a film geared toward sci-fi/animation/manga heads and lovers of ladies in dominatrix outfits (reduntant), you'd get previews for all kinds of cool upcoming action/sci-fi flicks. Instead they showed previews for this, this, this and this. Wha?

3 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 12:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks SO badass in the preview. I wanna see it.

And two of the four movies have James Franco in them. He has sexy potential sometimes.

 
At 12/04/2005 10:19:00 PM, Blogger maryann said...

everyone in this movie looks like a tasty little biscuit. i can't wait to see the movie.

weirdage on the previews tho, especially since they all look like crap. i mean, i love that sanaa lathan is in a lead role with a white love interest, but c'mon. can that plot seem any more predictable?

...and are you really leaving the nyc?

 
At 12/04/2005 11:41:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

wait, Jonny Lee Miller is in it? And Sophie Okonedo? Because I may actually have to see this at the dollar show!

BTW, thanks so much for MIA. It's a fun CD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home