src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Yeah, so...I'm back.

Went to see the folks and sibs, had fun. Once I stepped foot into the ancestral pile (that sounded so dirty) I didn't leave again for, oh, 48 hours. We did nothing but eat, watch the first season of Lost and sleep. In that order of priority. I watched the whole season in two days. Now I'm gonna have to start clearing my schedule to watch Lost on Wednesday nights or whatever. Damnit. And I won't see them all in order, so I'm going to be totally, um, lost. Just tell me this: When does that irritating Shannon bitch get eaten? Soon after the end of season one? Because, for real, she's irritating as shit. Also, does anyone not bitchslap Michael on this show? Anyone? No, everyone kicks his ass at some point? Oh, okaythen. I'm having a carb crash. I'm gonna go play some Sims and go to sleep. Hope your holidays were/are gooooooood!

4 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 09:35:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOST!! WHOOO!

ha! you just missed the big shannon episode... they showed it last week...

merry christmas and a happy new year!

 
At 12/27/2005 09:37:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

and whoo! SIMS! WHOO! that game is addictive... i got the new nightlife extension pack... i love it!

WHOO!!

 
At 12/28/2005 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Fresh said...

I need to find someone with the Lost DVDs so I can watch the whole first season as well. I've been trying to watch the second season but I am as you said...basically....lost. Enjoy your new year. Maybe we will eventually get around to having that drink and sushi in '06.

 
At 12/28/2005 06:06:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Yeah Lost! Shannon doesn't get eaten, but her fate is pretty fucked. And of course it's right when I started to have some sympathy for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home