src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Divahissyfitastic.

You know, all I wanted was an appointment. But this doctor is hard as hell to get hold of! I've called twice in the last week and didn't even get past her answering service. Damnit. I have FSA money that needs to be spent by March 15, people. I need to get my dermatological expenditure on! *hissy fit* Okay, I'm calm. Now. Anybody got a hook-up? Current patient? Retinol-deliveryman? Eh? Because she WILL be my dermatologist! Er. Sigh. Okay, or does anybody have a beloved derm in the area they'd be willing to share?

6 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 05:23:00 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

You need a dermatologist? Although I haven't been to her yet, I have a friend who has been to this woman. She specializes in every beautiful shade of skin. :)

 
At 2/15/2006 05:40:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

My friend was raving about a derm she found. email me and I can contact her if you want.

 
At 2/15/2006 08:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sid, I've been reading your blog for the longest time and this is my first time commenting (I guess I take skin very seriously.)

Now the BESTEST dermatologist is in DC, trust me, she's worth the trip. Her name is Dr. Burgess. Check her out at:

http://www.ctr4dermatology.com/

I really love your blog. Thanks.

Nandi.

 
At 2/15/2006 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Many, many thanks, ladies! I wasn't really sure where to start on this one, these are great leads.

Nandi--welcome! Thanks for commenting. And thanks for the compliment! (I'm always a little amazed anyone even reads, let alone enjoys my kvetching.) :D I hit D.C. a few times per year to visit my BFF, and it never hurts to have connections all over the country, lol. Heck, I've got new favorite nail and hair masters in Chicago. I'd feel truly fabulous if my skin-guru were in a different city altogether. Now I wonder if my insurance will cover anything that far down the seaboard...

 
At 2/22/2006 01:33:00 PM, Blogger Orange said...

You're moving to Chicago, right? I like my dermatologist here. Carla Sanchez-Palacios at Illinois Masonic.

 
At 2/25/2006 12:35:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

Madame O: Many thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home