src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Damn the Internets!

MySpace is eeeeeevil. It's so much worse than being able to Google people. In the last 20 minutes I have found a half dozen people I used to know, including the guy I lost my virginity to (he's an account exec in Cali) and my high school crush (married and living oh, an hour from here). Yipes. Just, yipes. Holy shit. I hope he never Googles himself! Ah, fuck it. Who cares? Goddamn Mongolians. I mean Internets!

6 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 07:52:00 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I soooo need to check out MySpace. It seems that EVERYONE is on it!!

 
At 2/09/2006 01:58:00 PM, Blogger girlhattan said...

i've been looking for the guy i lost my V to, but can't find him!!!

but yeah, i'm on it

http://myspace.com/dodai

 
At 2/09/2006 03:39:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

like the new color scheme :-) So serene and calm. :-)

 
At 2/09/2006 04:05:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

what?? you highscool crsuh is mongolian???

LOL

the innernets are cruel. it takes your mind and makes it into mush.

 
At 2/10/2006 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

How in the heck do you find people? I'm so lost.

 
At 2/10/2006 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Stolie: Get on it! Everyone is there :P

Girlhattan: hello, friend.

Berry: Muchas gracias. I really do plan to overhaul the blog, but I just cannot be assed to do more than switch the colors right now.

Saff: teehee. Apparently this is an integral phrase in a recent South Park episode. Goddamn Mongolians!

Mary: Go to search and then type in the person's real name. Be sure the "name" category is selected. If they are on there, even under some crazy username, they will come up if they registered with their real name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home