src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

And I Ran, I ran so far away...

Ah, Chicago. Land of close streets with elevated trains. I'm back. Presently, I'm waiting to get my hair done. More on that later. My flight was great. It landed safely, which is really all I ask. The scotch helped me not turn around and, er, discipline the little monkey beast child who kicked the back of my seat and whined the whole trip. It's all good. Hey, guess who got pinched by her flight attendant guy. Give up? Me. Of course. Clearly I am wearing a sign that instructs men to do this. I swear to you all I said to the man the whole flight was "can i have a scotch?"

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 07:51:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Have fun in Chi-town! Unfortuantely this weekend isn't good for me to escape down there.

Oh, and if the cops call. I know nothing.

 
At 2/01/2006 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Welcome to the Midwest! Don't forget to trot on down to the magnificent mile and especially to my favorite handbag store called "Thats My Bag". Then there is my favorite street dude that sells Louie V and Prada out of the back of his van usually around Wacker Street. So much shopping, so little time. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home