src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My eyes! MY EYES!

Today, I had my annual eye exam. They dilated my pupils. See? Normally my eyes are very brown. But right now they are drowning black with a tiny, tiny ring of brown around the edges. It's freakin' me out. Also, everything up close is blurry. This is what life will be like when I hit late middle age and my vision starts to crap out on me. I don't like it. But I have so much more sympathy for my folks now. My eye doctor is cute. At least I think he is. Usually when I see him I am without vision correction and bright lights are being beamed directly into my eyeballs. Eh. He's got great chairside manner, for sure. Happy Thursday.

5 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 01:42:00 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Cute doctors = yummy. :)

 
At 1/27/2006 08:35:00 AM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

My eye doc is about 100 years old and smells like bengay. Can we trade?

 
At 1/27/2006 12:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one dialated pupil.

 
At 1/27/2006 05:26:00 PM, Blogger QuietlyGoingMad said...

Old age..hell my whole world, up close and far away, is one big impressionist painting without my specs or 'tacts. I can't even see the big-ass red, glowing numbers on my alarm clock if my nose isn't touching it.

 
At 1/29/2006 01:53:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

aaah cute eye doctors are gold! they have no choice but to gaze into our eyes and not our cleavage!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home