src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Action Plan, Saturday, January 21 2006

1. Movie 2. Movie 3. Shop After a fascinating dinner and drinks with Mr. C, his Ms. P, and several of their assorted friends, I am all peopled out. After two weeks of my mission to escape New York, I'm all ambitioned out. It doesn't take much these days, apparently. Who knew? Okay, I knew. Anyway, I'mma go see two movies, back-to-back (which I haven't done in years, what's wrong with me?) and then I'mma go buy some shoes, bags and draws. I really like the idea of the most critical decision I make today being which flavor Pringles to smuggle into the theater... Happy weekend!

6 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 03:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, those are both movies I wanna see! Especially The New World, the reviews make it sound pretty amazing, plus I love Colin even if he is a whore!

(Oh and hey, I'd love to hang out with you and the other Chicago bloggers when you come to town, just let me know the details when they become available.)

 
At 1/22/2006 04:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Movies-schmovies. I wanna see the haul! Well, maybe not the draws, but definitely the shoes and handbags! Hope its a fun Saturday!

 
At 1/22/2006 09:56:00 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I just got Mr. C's email a bit ago.

I wish I could have joined you guys for drinks, but I was in a birthday-induced drunken stupor with my friends for most of the weekend. Next time, I'm there. :)

 
At 1/22/2006 10:29:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Admittedly, I fell asleep during the first Underworld. But I will see New World because I will see Christian Bale in anything.

I mean anything; I saw Reign of Fire in the theater.

And yeah, drop me an e-mail, too, next time you do a meet-up in Chicago!

 
At 1/23/2006 01:43:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

back to back movies rock! i used to do that quite often - plan a day of fil-ums sometimes at multiple theatres - just for the heck of it :)

do you guys get cheap days - where the movie prices is discounted. our days tend to be tuesdays.

 
At 1/23/2006 08:47:00 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

man, that sounds fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home