src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I believe in Magid

Magid is magic. Magid is the owner of Days Hair Salon (343 S. Dearborn). Magid took my frizzy, curly, rained-on hair and spun it into silk, with the help of some junior stylists and a bunch of earthy Aveda products. Loves him. The man does hair with an almost romantic attention to every strand. And he wore a fun shirt. He and his team gave each woman who walked in there fabulous hair. And they do all textures. I'll be seeing him whenever I hit town. Later, I had dinner with Shasta and her girl Unique at P F Chang's. Yum. Forgot my leftovers on the table. Boo. Oh well. Always tomorrow. I can always hit the minibar. It's almost my birthday. I can do whatever I want.

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Delia Christina said...

hey, you're here!
girl, majid is a legend.

ever since i moved here i'd been hearing about these fabulous egyptian guys who do wonders with a blowout. i'd go see them but i'm loyal to the lebanese woman in lincoln park who does wonders with my curly mop.

 
At 2/03/2006 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Hope you are having a blast in Chi-town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home