src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, February 06, 2006

Go big or go home.

Or something. My flight is delayed, so i can't go home just yet. That leaves big. Most of this trip was really good. Most of this trip, I was really good. But this is me we're talking about. Of course I couldn't leave without some spectacular drama. History repeats; brawlin', drinkin' and whorin' accomplished, much to my shame. But hey, if you're gonna make the same bullshit mistakes, you might as well do 'em better the next time around. Excuse me. I have to put myself in a good, long time-out so I can think about what I've done.

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 09:47:00 AM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

A trip is no fun if you don't have some shameful moments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home