src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Um, yeah. So, that was weird.

Does anyone else notice their nose get visibly pointier after a workout? Anyone? Anyone? I can't be the only person who experiences this, uh, side-effect. Also, just so you know, I just ate a half of a jar of Newman's Own Sockarooni tomato sauce, all by itself, right out of the jar. I used to do that all the time in London, but I thought it was because I had a vitamin deficiency over there, given I was eating cheap crap food most of the time. There's no good reason for that craving here. Hmph. It was delicious, though. Mmm, sauce. I'd say more interesting things but hell, I got nuthin'. I'm not even angry about anything. Nada. Naught. That reminds me of nougat. Mmm, I would like to have some nougat. *walking away, whistling*

4 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 11:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're on that "stuff," aren't you...

btw: I mixed bottles for sockarooni and paul's garlic tomato sauces for my spaghetti sauce on sunday night. Nummy nummy!

 
At 2/24/2006 12:27:00 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I can't say that I've noticed any changes to my nose, but I sure as hell get a horrible case of the farts everytime I'm jumping, kicking, running and stepping around in my aerobics classes.

 
At 2/24/2006 01:41:00 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

lol I haven't noticed the pointy nose thing, but I tend to think that my skin has a radiant glow to it..lol

 
At 2/25/2006 06:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love sockarooni spaghetti sauce. of course, i thought i was the first person to love it (as i always do) and have been going about the place endorsing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home