src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, March 24, 2006

Merciful heaven, sandal season is coming.

Action items: 1. Freeze credit card in block of ice. (Pointless. Card numbers, expiration dates and security codes are all committed to memory.) 2. Begin sloughing mission. (Check.) 3. Decide on summer pedi colors. Nude? Vamp burgundy? Shimmery orange? 4. Pick two pairs of sandals--one dress, one casual--at reasonable prices. Under $100 for the dress, under $50 for casual. Spending restiction lifted if pair that functions as both is found. 5. Repeat mantra: As much as you love gladiator sandals, gladiators and cankles don't mix. Also, think of the tan lines. Bad scene.

3 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 11:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm on a sandal hunt too! I've begun the necessary foot-scrubbing in the shower every morning. Going to do my own pedi's to save cash. The colors for me will be red, french (white-on-white), and possibly an irridesent purple. We'll see. :)

I have one pair of sandals. Nothing sensible though...not at 4 inches high. But I want a pair of wedges. I loved the BCBG ones I bought from Zappos, but the fit is wrong. :( I'll have to keep looking. Damn my wide feet.

 
At 3/24/2006 11:53:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

As you begin your sandal hunt... i begin the boot hunt. I remember your open letter to the ladies last summer... making sure all ladies stepped out with well manicured footsies if they decide to wear open toed shoes.

 
At 3/29/2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I am the shoe-whore {umma, don't ever call me that in person...or any other type of whore...lol}....but I have no idea what a damn cankle is...

...and I DID buy some silver gladiator shoes for Puerto Rico this weekend...but....no one knows me there so I am safe ...heeheehee

Let's make sure that we emphasize the importance of pedi's all year round!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home