src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, August 27, 2004

The New New Plan, Part II

Oh Lawd, y'all, I almost had a fit just now. I tried to put on a skirt I wore the other day and couldn't get it past my hips, and damn near died. 'Cause for real, I wore that thang just a couple of days ago, and I could not believe I gained that much in two days! And this is one of my fat skirts, too? Hell naw! I was about to start a screaming-and-crying jag the likes of which haven't been seen in this town since Liza went apeshit on David's ass for using her MAC eyeliner without permission. Then I realized I had the damn fly zipped and buttoned. Teehee. I'm makin' that coffee now.

2 Comments:

At 8/27/2004 09:09:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

!LOL!

 
At 8/28/2004 03:41:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Oh my... I had the same experience last night, but the zip of my jeans was down. This time last year, the same jeans and top I tried on were loose as hell, now argh... the top just sits on my tummy like im preggers. It is horrendous i tell you. shameful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home