src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Fatty-fatty two by four.

1. Sushi tomorrow night at BondSt. Come one, come all. But sign up here first, thanks. 2. Restaurant week! Look at the list of fine-dining establishments. Anybody up for a NYC-area blogger dinner next Thursday/Friday? (I have not backed out of the scavenger deal, really, I just haven't had the time to put anything good together.) 3. Actually, that's all. No, wait, that is not all. Um, is it wrong to want this guy so much I can feel it in my teeth? Think carefully. Here, look at this, this and this before you decide. Okay, so, is it wrong? Bleh. Wednesday.

5 Comments:

At 1/26/2005 08:43:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I want to eat sushi on Bond St! F. I'm on the wrong coast.

Whoa. Whatever-his-name is hot. I was feeling something, but it sure wasn't in my teeth. ;)

So um, not wrong.

 
At 1/26/2005 10:46:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

You know how I joined the NY Sushi group to so that i could eat sushi and meet the other bloggers? But in the end we kinda just met up at Delta Grill and I ate too much jambalya. And then I just crashed at your place for a couple. And then I kept on getting emails to RSVP, and I still havent elected out of the group - cause it kinda still makes me feel like maybe one day I'll just RSVP and say Yaya! to Sushi somewhere in NY. Well a couple of weeks ago I made my own sushi group... except this time its in Sydney. A little more convenient you see. So anyway no one has joined cause maybe people in Sydney dont eat sushi, or dont like to do group style sushi. The funny thing is, my first sushi meet up dinner is scheduled for the same day as your NY sushi dinner.

I just wanted to share.

Can we collectively want HIM at the same time? Maybe you could invite him for sushi. And ill invite him for cake. I think he is a chocolate sponge kinda man.

 
At 1/26/2005 11:06:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

yay saff! good for you. Be the sydney meetup beacon of light! and yes, i think we can share him, hotness enough to go around. And yes, chocolate, but i don't think there's anything spongey about him....

 
At 1/27/2005 12:01:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

oh you are right. there is nothing spongey about james. maybe he likes to nibble on spongey cake no?

 
At 1/28/2005 12:58:00 PM, Blogger maryann said...

i want to partake of dinner in a swanky-swank place for cheap, but alas, i'm on the island and don't get off until 6:30.
::pouts::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home