src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, February 07, 2005

Meme-alicious

Random 10: 1. Winter, Bebel Gilberto, Six Degrees 2. Not Coming Home, Maroon 5, Songs About Jane 3. She Will Be Loved, Maroon 5 4. Whenever, Wherever, Whatever, Maxwell, Urban Hang Suite 5. Spottieotttiedopalicious, Outkast, Aquemini 6. Acrobat, U2, Achtung Baby 7. What You Need, Nelly Furtado, Whoa! Nelly 8. INternational Affair, Sean Paul, Dutty Rock 9. Proudest Monkey, Dave Matthews Band, Crash 10. Alien, Bush, Sixteen Stone What is the total amount of music files on your computer? Only 511 so far. I've got another 20 or so CDs worth of tracks to add. I'll get around to it eventually.... The last CDs you bought were: Radiohead, OK Computer and The Cure, Galore, as birthday gifts to myself; Maroon 5, Songs About Jane and Coldplay, A Rush of Blood to the Head were acquired after Christmas thanks to a giftcard someone gave me. What is the song you last listened to before this message? "Airbag," Radiohead, OK Computer Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you. No Ordinary Love, Sade One, U2 Everything's Not Lost, Coldplay ...& On, Erykah Badu Sinnerman, Nina Simone (Extra, 'cause sometimes I am) Stone, Dave Matthews Band Who are you going to pass this stick to (and why)? Saff, because I'd like to know what she's listening to right now Chi because she has some of the best danged music listed all the time Mary, because I want to hear what she's been listening to besides Yellowcard Keidra, 'cuz I wanna know and K., because she almost never talks about her musical tastes even though she's studying music, dammit.

3 Comments:

At 2/07/2005 04:42:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

What's wrong with Yellowcard? lol j/k

No Ordinary Love is what I would have the kid listen to when I was pregnant with him. Picture headphones around the belly. HA! Too funny.

I'll do this when I get home. Swear.

 
At 2/08/2005 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Kay said...

You don't even want to hear what I've been listening to lately...

 
At 2/09/2005 10:44:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

OK Computer: Best. Album. Ever.

And I'm not joking. Great selections. I posted my answers the other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home