src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, January 28, 2005

FR10

Baby on...shuffle, Baby, shuffle! 1. "Dreaming Tree," Dave Matthews Band, Before These Crowded Streets 2. "Praise You," Fatboy Slim, You've Come a Long Way, Baby 3. "Mulata Assanhada (Rica Amabis)" Rough Guide to Brazillian Electronica 4. "Rock the House," Gorillaz feat. Del (you know, tha funky homosapien), Gorillaz 5. "Troubles," Alicia Keys, Songs in A Minor 6. "Say My Name," Destiny's Child, The Writing's on the Wall 7. "Beloved Wife," Natalie Merchant, Tigerlily 8. "Sweet Soul Review," Pizzicato Five, Made in the USA 9. "Super Trooper," ABBA, ABBA Gold 10. "Set Adrift on Memory Bliss," PM Dawn, Red Hot + Dance Bonus: #13. "Is it a Crime," Sade, The Best Of #19. "Harder to Breath," Maroon 5, Songs About Jane (since I have to listen to this song/album every damn time I turn Baby on, it's too good.) Oh, and BondSt. were good. Real good. I might blog on it later, but mostly it was damn fine eatin' and might be a'warrin' in my heart with Blue Ribbon for favorite sushi joint. We'll see. I need to go back, order just what I want (the meetup group ordered an ass of food to share) and then decide.

1 Comments:

At 1/28/2005 06:33:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i wanted to say thank you, when you commented my taste in music. i love your list, btw. hope everything is going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home