src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Brain farts.

1. Dear C/Katherine of Synergy, Thank you for being the first Synergy employee, in the nearly six months I've been a member, to actually take steps to correct the little computer glitch that gets me stopped every two weeks. Everyone else just said, oh, sorry, we'll take care of it, don't worry. You know, every two weeks. No one ever did. Until you. It only took you, like, a minute and a half, too. That was cool. You don't know what that meant to me. For the first time in my life, I felt appreciated, I felt safe. Okay, you know, hyperbole, but still. I dug that shit. Keep up the good work. 2. That Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste is really quite good. So foamy, so freshening. I like. 3. "Mansquito!" is still stuck in my head. You know, I even came up with a song for that new Sci-Fi channel movie Aftershock ("Earthquake," to the tune of Kelis' "Milkshake," natch) in an attempt to dislodge it, but it wasn't as catchy as Mansquito.

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Jazz said...

SID, You are too crazy. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home