src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, March 28, 2005

Mansquito

Has anyone seen this movie? I haven't, but the title just screams class, don't you think? I must see it. And then I must meet the writers, and bow to them, and pledge fealty, in hopes that they will share their witchdoctor hoodoo secrets, you know, whatever it was that could possibly have gotten a screenplay for a film called Mansquito not only not shat upon, but read, and then produced, and named Mansquito. I must believe this is the screenwriters original title. It is just absolutely, completely, and totally implausible that Mansquito was the winner in a group of potential titles. You know I have to see this movie. I have to. I want to see it so badly I burn. Maybe it's more of an itch. Here is a little ditty I composed on the spot, a sort of Mansquito soundtrack, an homage to Mansquito, if you will: [Sing in best heavy metal-inspired, car commercial jingle-singer voice, please, thank you] Mansquito! Infectin' your 'hood! Mansquito! Suckin' your blood! Mansquito! You are his food! (Yes, I know, but pronounce it "fud." It's much more amusing that way.) Mansquito! He's misunderstood! Mansquito! So bad that he's goooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooood! Jee-golly. This is my life. Making up songs like this is, sadly, perhaps my greatest talent. I can make 'em up real fast, though. Help.

5 Comments:

At 3/28/2005 11:08:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Oh my god! Manquito! With the guy that played Parker Lewis! I just saw that a couple of weeks ago. It was awesomely bad.

And your song? Brilliant.

 
At 3/29/2005 01:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait and you posted it twice! LOL. never seen it. love the song!

 
At 3/29/2005 01:09:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

Keidra, have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you there's no one else above you?

But you probably really shouldn't encourage me in this kind of tomfoolery.

 
At 3/29/2005 01:10:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

I have taken care of the blogger double-posting treachery! Hi G!

Mansquito!
It's so catchy!

 
At 3/29/2005 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. I'm thinking that you need to do an audio blog actually singing the Mansquito song. That would be hawt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home