src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, March 18, 2005

Ever get into a situation...

...where you know you're being manipulated, and you hate it, but there's nothing you can do to stop it, at least not right away? I hate that shit. I really, really, really hate it. If you want to seriously piss me off--in a way that incites my true, seething disgust--which I assure you is far quieter, more disturbing and less dramatic than any goofy rant I'd ever post here--try to control me, but do so poor a job of it that I know what you're doing. Then it's on.* Bitches.** *That just reminded me of the scene in Be Cool where the Rock does a "monologue" from Bring it On. A monolgue in which he does both Gabrielle Union's and the other girl's--the little old-looking blonde girl with the funny teeth, the Dunst girl's parts. Which makes me slightly less pissed and more amused. **Sorry. Will makes it sound so fun!

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2005 05:09:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

Uh huh - yes indeedy. And considering I have been known to blow up for even the smallest of things... when its manipulation I tend to take a back seat on the cat fight. Strange that.

Funnily enough I watched Bring it on, on dvd last night. Is there a Bring it on 2. The Boy says so, and also says it is much funnier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home