src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bitch-in-Kitch Journeys to North Africa

Loaf Originally uploaded by Siddity.
*Loaf, reading from cue card* We here at Bitch-in-Kitch hope you enjoy our latest endeavor, Moroccan sweet potatoes, as we humbly attempt to bring the smells and tastes of North Africa to your kitchen. Grab yourself a hookah and enjoy." *Bows as rehearsed, mumbles* Bitches. Sid: Goddamit Loaf! I heard that! Apologize! Loaf: Sorry. Bitches. Where are all the whores you was talkin' about? Sid: What? Whores? What the hell are you talking abou--Oh, forget it. Just forget it. You little P.I.T.A.

3 Comments:

At 3/12/2005 02:14:00 AM, Blogger Viv said...

HEE! I think I love that little white-bread gangsta. I can almost hear my husband's voice as Loaf.

 
At 3/12/2005 05:56:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Oh man... I love Loaf! Too funny!

 
At 3/13/2005 01:49:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

My brother said PITA on an email a couple months ago as to circumvent his strong filter at work. I couldn't figure out WTF he was talking about - I thought he was hungry. 5 minutes later, I was all OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home