src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Lunchtime Haikus

Haiku rocks my box I don't have to eat food now Words will fill me up ----- Protein is my friend I can eat less and feel full "Cream cheese brownie, please." ----- Why put leeks in soup? One would think leeks would be bad Haiku puns are ill ----- Garlic bread means gas You'll start farting in the lift* Have the soup instead *"Elevator" is way too long, okay? I mean, you can have seven syllables, max, in a haiku, and elevator has four. Thank god for the English, giving us English expressions when speaking American just won't do.

3 Comments:

At 3/08/2005 04:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a little intimidated by the sheer brilliance of the Siddity lunchtime haikus, (leeks--hee hee!) but now my boredom overcomes my trepidation, so here is the account of my lunchtime adventure:

cold snow pelts my face
I'm glad: now I can show off
my Laplander hat!

(Natalie)

 
At 3/08/2005 06:52:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

noonster-rapper, cool!
Your haiku was the best one yet,
you used "laplander!"

 
At 3/08/2005 11:03:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

Oh I love this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home