src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ah, beauty.

Generally, I don't watch television. Tonight, though, I felt like watching the boob tube. "Model TV" and "Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills." Those are the shows that I watched. Terrible, terrible, terrible fucking idea. I went from being disturbed by the model show (as when the Victoria's Secret photographer talked about the VS models' 'flaws') to horrified (by the lady who wanted breast implants so large that there wasn't enough flesh on her to stretch over them). Also, I am really skeeved by those operating room clips that show all the gore in a procedure, like what giant boobies look like on the inside. You know, because mine are of fair size and I can't help but think "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! GIANT BOOBIE INSIDES!" And then I start having sympathy pains and stuff. Still, I have to wonder. If money and, you know, risk of death weren't a factor, would I have plastic surgery? Would you? Also regarding beauty, but totally separate and noninvasive: L'Occitane shea butter lip stains are the best lipbalm ever, totally non-sticky and super smooth, come in three colors and clear, and are only $13 a tin. So you should get some. Also, if you ever want to curse someone with something chronically irritating, but totally not life-threatening, curse them with nipple itchiness. I'm sure that if I were to experience such a thing, it would be quite a bloody fucking nuisance. If.

1 Comments:

At 3/01/2005 09:57:00 AM, Blogger Greg Beck said...

I have to find a way to use the phrase "giant boobie insides" somehow today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home