src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, February 18, 2005

The Notebook...

...just made me weep like a little b-tch. I can't even write b-tch in good conscience after watching it. That Rachel MacAdams is so durn cute. And Ryan Gosling is what X would totally call my "secret squirrel" type--the type of guy I would normally deny up one side and down the other I like but who is my kryptonite. Ahem. I am so ashamed. Sniff. Oh god, tomorrow I will look like a little tomato-nosed, puffy eyed ball of disgruntlement. This is why I don't watch romances. Happy Friday.

7 Comments:

At 2/18/2005 02:49:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

My mother called me in tears one night and proceeded to give me a full recap of that movie. I'm glad she did, so that when I finally rent it, I'll be able to get through it tear-free and stoic-like. Maybe.

 
At 2/18/2005 05:54:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

I have that one in my Net.flix queue but I pushed it down because it seems too sappy for me. I might have to bump it back up...it does kind of intrigue me....

 
At 2/19/2005 12:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was told it was that good. gonna have to pick up the tape.

 
At 2/19/2005 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Rhapsodi said...

Tears? Romance? Oh hell no. Can't see that one. Nope sure can't. *slam*

 
At 2/19/2005 07:45:00 PM, Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Dragged to see it, kind of disappointed in the lack of car chases and the war scenes didnt last long enough, but enjoyed it.

:)

 
At 2/20/2005 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Viv said...

I think that if I see that movie, I'll probably be obnoxiously drunk and making enough smart-ass comments to get thrown out of wherever I'm at.

 
At 2/21/2005 06:40:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Okay Sid. I'm going to have to ask you to post something new, mmmkay? So get on that.

Thank ewe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home