src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, February 12, 2005

The RIAA so needs to be kissing Apple's ass right now.

Albums Sid has bought in the six weeks she has owned Baby: 1. Maroon 5, Songs About Jane 2. Coldplay, A Rush of Blood to the Head 3. The Cure, Galore 4. Radiohead, OK Computer 5. Pearl Jam, Rearviewmirror (to tide me over until I move my complete collection out of storage 6. Velvet Revolver, Contraband 7. Jamiroquai, Traveling Without Moving 8. Guns N Roses, Greatest Hits (again, to tide me over until I move my complete collection out of storage) 9. Frente, Shape 10. Lucious Jackson, "Naked Eye" (single) And there are roughly 177.798 more I can think of, off the top of my head, that I suddenly need to acquire. Albums Sid bought in the six months--no, 12 months--before she owned Baby: 1. Bebel Gilberto, Six Degrees 2. Rough Guide to Bhangra 3. Rough Guide to Brazilian Electronica 4. Essential Bollywood Um, yeah, RIAA, I'll run and get a pillow so you can be nice and comfy while you're down there kissing Apple's ass. I have just been losing my mind lately for some reason. I think it's a combination of the raise, the fact that I really dislike NYC and thus am tempted to grasp at anything that makes me happy while I'm here, and the fact that, when I devised my new savings plan, I made all sorts of rules regarding my normal expenses--dining out, shoes--and, being the spendwhore I am, I've just decided to start hemorrhaging money someplace else. Bad me. Bad. But allow me to here express how obscenely happy I am with my most recent purchases. Now allow me to also express how very much I miss my car. As soon as I blow this popsicle stand, I'm getting a secondhand Corolla and heading out on a serious roadtrip. To Michigan. Or Canadia. Or someplace else far, far away.

1 Comments:

At 2/13/2005 03:09:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

No likeee New York Cityyy? Lets talk Sid!

And great music purchases you got there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home