src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Can't. Wait. For. Spring.

Aerosoles What's What Trippy Originally uploaded by Siddity.

Blame Shasta. You know, I see other people's happy shoes, I remember what it feels like to have the happy shoes, I have to go out and buy the happy shoes. These are the hotness in my life right now. Strappy, pastel-y, comfortable as all get-out, since they are, conveniently, part of the Aerosoles What's What line, aaaaaaand (not that I'm self- concious about my shoe size [8] or anything, but this made me a little giddy nonetheless) a size 7.5. Why does that make me happy? What's wrong with me? But I am. You know you get a little funny when you can wear a smaller size, too (unless you're X, who has teeny tiny tootsies, apparently). Ah, DSW. Wanna know how much? Huh? Guess. Go on. Okay$23. Marked down from $53. Haha! Love love love for the DSW clearance rack!

My only concern is this: Is it wrong to have Easter shoes that can double as hooka-heels? I mean, there is no verse in Corinthians (you know, the one about leather goods) that says "thou shalt not rock the open-toed strappy-sandals to commemorate the resurrection." Matter of fact, JC wore strappy sandals too, I'm pretty sure...

2 Comments:

At 2/24/2005 12:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J to the C mos DEF wore strappy sandals back in the day. From what I understand, it was the style at the time. Anyhoo...those are indeed HAPPY shoes! I'm always afraid of pastels. "What do I wear with these?" Then you have to build a WHOLE new wardrobe complete with matching belts and handbags. I mean, what else are you supposed to do, right? Anyway, I LOVE when you shoe your new shoes! I think you have to buy more so we can see them. :)

 
At 2/24/2005 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Chile, the sad thing is that I already have the wardrobe to support these...a pastel blue clutch, some cute billowy tops from LB two seasons ago, and jeans or a little jean skirt, and its on, lol.

I cannot hang with you in the shoe department, though. You have got the shoe issue on lock! Aaaand I don't have the ankles to wear many of the shoegasms you present. Which reminds me. Show us more please.

Thank you, that is all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home