src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Oh man, a politics post is well overdue. This ain't one, though.

Kenzie Lani Originally uploaded by Siddity.

These were on sale, but not as cheap as the Aerosoles--They were $47 marked down from $60, but I loved these so much when I saw them I would have paid full price. They are so retro-cute. I think I might love them a little because of that. Don't be surprised if you spot me on the street looking all Dot Dandridge-d out (I believe the phrase you are looking for is in my dreams), right down to my red fingertips.

Do you not love them? I love them. LOVE! You know what I don't love, though? My legs. Holy shit, do I need a tan. Damn. Those bitches were giving off half the light in the room. Sorry. I should have issued a warning before posting this pic.

5 Comments:

At 2/23/2005 03:53:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Oh those are soooo damn gorgeous. They are muchly lovely. They would go so well with a summery-spring skirt. Or even jeans. they go from day to evening. Say day, strolling through MoMA ... to night... tapping away at BAM. I heart those shoes.

Dammit... Im going shoe shopping.

*Leaves in a flurry of excitement*

 
At 2/23/2005 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

How cute with jeans like Saf said or even some slacks. I want, and that's not something I'd usually buy. I need to broaden my shoe horizons.

 
At 2/23/2005 05:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are too cute and I'm a "non" shopper! *LoL*

Hey lunch was great! Those spicy tuna thingies were cool too! I only had 2 though. Girl I got to work at 3pm! *LoL* Boss was hella mad! Oh well! I just couldn't leave X sittin there!

Hope we meet again!

 
At 2/23/2005 08:19:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

GOLDEN WENT, TOO?!

*SLAM*

 
At 2/24/2005 12:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shoes are really cute! Now I see these with a pair of clean-front khaki capris, white sleeveless shirt, and perhaps a scarf the same color as the shoes wrapped around your head. Very Spring-y!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home