src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Memes...

Yay, memes! I've seent his one a few places before, most recently here. 1. Grab the nearest book. 2. Open the book to page 123. 3. Find the fifth sentence. 4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions. 5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest. I tend to accumulate books at my bedside, and I currently have more than a half-dozen sprawled across the sill, some closed and dog-eared, others straddling each other like fornicating beasts (and what a disaster it would be if The Proposition mated with Fight Club), so I've decided to post a little medley: 1. "Big Bob doesn't say anything. I go to work. I come home, and Big Bob's still on the porch." Fight Club. 2. "I remember his hands knotting in the hair at the nape of my neck, pulling my head back, my neck stretching and arching backward for his hungry kisses, his teeth sharp on my skin but careful not to hurt. Moaning softly, unthinking, I was shocked and tremendously aroused when he pulled my head back like that, shocked by my own noise and the lava blossom between my thighs that threatened to burst when he held my head that way, pulling my hair just enough to show me." That's only two sentences, um, but I think that's enough. From Unruly Appetites, a birthday gift. 3. "The dead flowers are shoved aside, and scattered on the coffee table are clusters of sparkling pink and smooth gold, cool white pearls and carved blue lapis lazuli. Other clusters glow orange and yellow. Other piles shine silver and white." Lullaby. And for the FR10: 1. Hit, Sugarcubes 2. Once, Pearl Jam 3. The Sun, Maroon 5 4. Junkin Punny, Sean Paul (no comment.) 5.River, Natalie Merchant 6. Til The Cops Come Knockin', Maxwell 7.You're not from Brighton, Fatboy Slim 8. A Letter to Elise, The Cure 9. We Never Change, Coldplay 10. Gimme Gimme Gimme, ABBA

2 Comments:

At 2/25/2005 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bitin'! LOL

 
At 2/27/2005 10:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bones's office. She's head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and she's the one who'll be questioning you."
"Amelia Bones is okay, Harry," Tonks earnestly. "She's fair, she'll hear you out." -Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

 

Post a Comment

<< Home