src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Be Cool.

Is it wrong to find The Rock even more attractive when he's got a big afro and is wearing a powder-blue suit and sparkly red boots? How about when he's running around in a grass skirt doing Samoan dances, tribal tats on display? That's what I took from Be Cool. The Rock is so pretty he can wear, do, or be absolutely anything, and I'll still spend all the time I'm watching him thinking, "Damn he's pretty." See? Kidding. I also learned Andre Benjamin can be funny as hell in the right role, and that Christina Millian is very cute and a lovely singer, but pop singers and Aerosmith should never mix. Oh, and Vince Vaughn has a couple of very unattractive, misshapen fingers that kept creeping me out whenever I saw them. And Uma Thurman, though odd looking, is extraordinarily beautiful in her own way. There was a plot, and it was funny, but those are the highlights and important bits, as I see 'em. Thanks to Will for coming along to see it with me, even after Golden turned out to be too busy to make it. Next time, G, perhaps!

4 Comments:

At 3/13/2005 08:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not at all!
i love that he's so fine - but never seems to put on airs, in his interviews. always comes off as a nice guy.

 
At 3/13/2005 06:10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i gotta see that movie; i'm so far behind with the movie-watching...

the rock is hot.

 
At 3/13/2005 07:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh SID! I'm soooooooooo sowweeeyyy! I really really am. yesterday was just an super busy day! I went to work after the gym and then came home and slept! I was so damn tired! only to get up and do a mess of other crap!

YES. next time! Promise! Actually, there is a new movie coming out with Samuel Jackson -- wanna go? I promise to NOT be busy! PROMISE!

Will can come too! just incase i can't make it! *LoL* KIDDIN!

 
At 3/13/2005 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

ROFL@ golden and "sowwweeeeey." That's alright! There will always be other movies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home