src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Haiku Tuesday!

Don't look so surprised. What, did you hope I'd forget? Not a chance, my friend. ------- Splenda, art thou real? Shock me with your sweet, sweet taste Yet, no calories. ------- Spring, she comes at whim This year, bitch best hurry up I have heels to flaunt. ------- Listen, crushy-types Shit, or get off of the pot. Too late! Missed your chance.* ------- Brothers, if you're plump Border-beard around your face Won't make it look thin. ------- Oh god, Li'l Kim Out-Jackson the man himself Too late to turn back ------- My ode to The Rock: I lie prostrate at your feet Prettier than Vin ------- Now, was that so bad? No more haikus 'til next week blogging from Chi-town. *Not directed at anyone in particular. Repeat, not directed at anyone in particular! Observation only! So don't ask, 'kay?

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2005 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Speaking of a long time w/ comments... man, blogger is not wanting to cooperate with me today at all.

I love the haikus - it's a toss up between:

Splenda, art thou real?
Shock me with your sweet, sweet taste
Yet, no calories.

Brothers, if you're plump
Border-beard around your face
Won't make it look thin.

BWAH! Have fun in Chicago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home