src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Because I haven't talked enough yet about celebrities I usually ignore.

Heidi Klum and Seal are expecting a baby. Apparently, she already has one with some Italian, born just last year. I am so behind the celebrity times. I didn't know she had a kid, that she'd broken up with the Italian, or that Seal had split from his last big blonde ladyfriend, Tatjana Patitz. Crikey. I was trying to figure out if Seal had had kids with TP, but I couldn't find anything about it, so I guess not. It's pretty much irrelevant, considering that the sex lives of these people bear absolutely no weight on my own life in general, but you know, sometimes I get snoopy. Anyway, in poking around this story that I saw somewhere online, I found HK's website, and discovered she's a goddamn empire unto herself. Jeezus and lox on a bagel, the heffa has a line of shoes, jewelery, and fucking candy, of all things. Oh, I left out the stamps. She's on stamps in Grenada. WTF? WTHRMF? I am so hating on her right now, all up front and in the open. Can you imagine having a whole world based on your pretty? Being able to sleep around with various rich and arty types, get knocked up whenever you feel like it? And still look like fucking Heidi Klum at the end of the day? That's messed up. The injustice! Just kidding. I think HK seems like a really nice lady, not a cell throwing, PA bitch-slapping type, so she deserves all her goodness. Also, she seems quite smart if you check out her little website bio. She incorporated herself back in '96, before she even got famous. That's foresight, man. And does anybody but me think she looks like the *cough* other *cough* white Lena Horne? Look here and here. Hmmmm, maybenot. She's one busy lady. And with a wedding to plan and another munchkin on the way, she's about to get busier. HK, if you need a PA or whatever, look a sister up. I got skills!* Tomorrow, I hit Chicago at 9 am. Yippee skippee! *debatable

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2005 12:34:00 AM, Blogger Rhapsodi said...

Damn! She jyst had the baby and now she's having Seal's?? I ain't mad at her...I guess.

 
At 3/22/2005 06:09:00 PM, Blogger Jazz said...

Okay,...now u got me hatin' on the heffa. =)

She JUST had a baby. That's crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home