src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Man, I HATE TV.

I was all set for Mansquito. I had soda, I had popcorn, and a two-hour block of time. So which Time Warner Digital Cable channel isn't working, out of 1000? Why, the Sci Fi channel, of course. CURSE YOU TIME WARNER DIGITAL CABLE! (I'm making my mom tape it for me, though, so I will see it. Some day.) Speaking of curses, since I missed Oldboy, and Mansquito wasn't coming on, I channel surfed and came across a re-airing of NBC's Revelations on Bravo. Cool, I thought. I can watch this instead, and then mosey on down to the theater to see Forgiveness and have time to spare. *Sipping, popcorn noshing, watching show, doobedoo* "Oh my god! Is that fucking Fred Durst? Dammit! I can't watch this now! All my respect for this show is gone!" *throws remote* CURSE YOU FRED DURST!

2 Comments:

At 4/24/2005 07:54:00 AM, Blogger Fresh said...

Weird...I saw that it was on last night. Maybe it was just in your area. I almost watched it because of your rave reviews but I couldn't bring myself to do it. LOL

 
At 4/24/2005 06:30:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

I refused to believe that was actually Fred Durst on that show till I saw it with my own eyes.

But the one episode I saw was kind of funny, though not intentionally. All the actors were kind of over the top and campy. And I totally think Bill Pullman and that nun are are gonna hook up. I really will watch anything on TV.

Sorry you missed Mansquito, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home