src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, April 10, 2005

MORE MOVIES!!

I forgot about one of the previews that had me all giddy. I can't wait to see Layer Cake! The trailer for that was bomb-ass, as the younguns are wont to say. It made me all squirmy in my seat. I love slick-Brit action flicks. Also, rumor has it that Layer Cake star Daniel Craig is the new James Bond. I don't see it, but whatever, I don't watch Bond movies, despite my recent assertion of love for Brit action flicks. I meant stuff like Lock, Stock and the original Italian Job and Trainspotting and shiz. And Unleashed! I forgot about that one, too. Yay, Jet Li movies! But only regular actions that aren't kung fu epics, or worse, as one of the guys who posted on the message board for this one noted, "rap fu." And Dear Frankie looked really sweet, though a bit unlikely. What mother these days would go through that much trouble to shelter her child from the knowledge that he is fatherless, for whatever reason? Certainly not to lie about having run away from the man. What if psychodad turns up and goes apeshit? The kid would never know why. Hm. Still, it looks sweet. Good lord, I can't believe how many trailers I'd forgotten. And if I'm going to forget this much, I'd rather it not come back to me at all, than have it come dribbling out in these little trickles, because the little trickles make me want to rush out and have my noggin scanned for mad cow or something. Is it wrong that sometimes I still sing Milli Vanilli songs? And do the little dance? *wanders away humming "All or Nothing"* Oh man, somehow that became Terrence Trent D'Arby. I gots to stop....

1 Comments:

At 4/11/2005 01:08:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Eeek! I saw the word layer cake... and I started thinking red velvet cake. You know what I am trying to create - a Red Velvet cupcake. Wish I could send them your way to sample!

Oh Terence Trent D'arby... I was listening to him last night. He is sexy girl... there is nothing to be ashamed of. Infact, there were often dream had by TTD... often.... la la la... wishing well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home