src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Why?

Why? Apparently, the Plug-in with whirligig fan built in just wasn't good enough. Remember when people used freshening candles and sprays, or, even better, those Magic Mushroom things? Well, screw them. Those were for serfs. This is high class, bitches. This might be why America is hated. Not saying it is the reason. But it could be one reason. I feel the need to make another Doctors Without Borders donation after seeing this.

4 Comments:

At 4/10/2005 02:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should know i'm a bonafide hater on the scent stories. but on the same token, i'm schemin' on how i can come up on this. i can do a story of a black family reunion, with various scents emanating from the kitchen, from gumbo to cat fish to fried okra, to your hard-headed cousins smokin reefer in cut.. someone would by it.

 
At 4/10/2005 02:49:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

oh, well i'd totally buy that. That, my good N, is genius. It's the vanilla scents and shit I'm opposed to. C'mon! $30-40 for a CD-player-like apparatus, plus the cost of discs? You can get an actual Koss CD player and some Plug-ins for less than that at CVS, I'm sure.

 
At 4/10/2005 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I got something for you at the cheese maker's in Holland. Email me.

 
At 4/10/2005 04:48:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I think it's just nutty and I'm all for having my place smell yummy, especially when R is in town. (what he doesn't know won't hurt him)

What was I saying again? Oh yeah, down with scent stories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home