src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Report suspicious activity.

I think that's what I'll title my first album. And in other useless news... Miami Ink is so much THE SEXY. Hot damn, punk boys with tattoodles! Can you have the hots for an entire cast? No? Yes? I'm trying not to. Does the fact that I do make me a teleslut? Have you checked out the Blogroll lately? Now with more flavor! Why do I suddenly really, really want these three albums? And can anyone explain why I remember all the words to every song on ...Morning Glory, which until today I don't think I've listened to since '01, and yet I couldn't tell you how to find the volume of a cylinder?

3 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 03:17:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Rick Astley, Sid? Bwahahaha. The man and I were talking the other day that if he were on American Idol, Simon would boot his ass off with a quickness. Oh, and I love me some Oasis! But don't you hate when an album reminds you of a past relationship? Or does that just happen to me? Why am I blogging in your comments? It was the wine with dinner, swear. Love ya Sidney Siddacious!

 
At 7/27/2005 10:52:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

I will never be ashamed of liking Rick Astley, and I'm glad you don't either!

 
At 11/18/2005 11:15:00 AM, Blogger vicbastard said...

Too late:

http://www.alternativetentacles.com/product.php?product=1181&sd=MtoqWqzkTOifOG7qF9X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home