src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Because if you look up "random" in the thesaurus, you'll find my name as a synonym.

Dear FM urban radio affiliates: Hire Ms. X to deliver your traffic reports. Because hearing her go "Oh no, this is not the 'everybody get in front of X's truck' show!" and "A stretcher? Oh no, not a stretcher! Aw!" are the only kinds of traffic reports I ever want to hear, ever again. Thx, Sid

***
I'm still in love with him. I am. But have you seen this? It's like Memoirs of a Geisha in triband chrome splendor! Color, black and white, and sepia tone photography options? Say what now? Frankly, I'm getting to be a bit tired of US wireless. I mean, shit, everyplace else in the world (and by everyplace, I rather ignorantly mean Europe and Asia, sue me) has better phones available. Better phones, better service, better coverage, better wireless tech, period. Not to mention 3/4 of the world plays ball with GSM, but what do the major carriers here use? Huh? CDMA. I swear, it's like the fucking refusal to convert to the metric system. *muttering* Okay, over it. But you know I'm spending all day tomorrow at J+R comparing mobiles. I'm going to go whore myself for some free gym trials. Happy Wednesday.

3 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 01:22:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Ohhh I loooooooooove that phone. How beauuuuuutiful. I want!

 
At 12/28/2005 04:52:00 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Great, I'm in the market for a new cell phone. I MUST have that one!!! Thanks for doing the leg work for me. ;-)

 
At 6/06/2006 01:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I LOVE YOU!!!! ROFLMAO you're soooo hilarious!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home