src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I hate J+R

I went there to buy Angus N. Coxworthy, I loved and stroked a floor model and fell in love all over again, but then the salespeople gave me some runaround about specials ending and new service rates and blah blah blah. Whatevers. Long and short? I would have had to pay $400 for him, or renew my contract and upgrade my mobile plan to include a $30/month data service to get him for $350. That was the best they could do. Bitches. I can get him at MyWorldPhone for $370, no service plan fuckery required. And I will, damnit, Angus will be mine. So. My dilemma: Do I risk life and limb heading out to *gasp* Queens, er, Sutphin Blvd., to be precise, to pick up this phone, thereby aquiring it immediately (tomorrow) and saving myself anxiety and $35 shipping, or do I just shell out the extra cash and have it delivered to me by, like, next week. *biting nails* The wait is killing me. But I'm afraid something else will kill me if I go tramping off into the ass of Queens with no real idea where the hell I'm going and several hundred dollars in cash. Oh, yeah, that's the other thing. How shady is an organization that demands its warehouse be paid in cash? Oh fucketyfuck. I just realized that having him delivered would really actually be more than it would have cost me to buy him out of pocket and renew my contract at J+R. So I need to either haul my ass out to the MyWorldPhone.com warehouse to save $30 or shut the hell up and go crawling back to J+R tomorrow morning. Damn it all.

2 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Omg I can't get over Angus Coxworthy, too funny. What's the N stand for?

I try and save myself money all the time and it always ends up biting me in the ass, costing me more. I'd go back to the store. I wouldn't want to but I think I probably would. Good luck!

 
At 1/05/2006 01:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wellllllllll, it is a nice phone! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home