src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, April 24, 2006

I take it all back.

I would totally kiss Jesse Hughes on his tongue. That man is H.A.W.T. He gives good show. No Josh Homme at this gig, but whatevs. Their touring drummer? The bleached blonde chick who KICKS ASS? Just turned me bi. Who am I kidding? I had leanings to begin with. Anyway, thanks to Girlhattan to for the alert and the ass-wiggling company! Sorry you had to talk about, what was it? Oh yeah, Mod Squad and Hawaii 5-0 with that guy. Um.

3 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 12:22:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Cool! I've heard of this chick! She played with the Crue! (A friend of mine saw her on tour with them) She should start a band with my musician girlcrush Paz Lenchantin!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paz_Lenchantin

 
At 4/24/2006 10:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But is she, like, as hot as Lela Ford? Like, seriously...

Glad you had a kick ass time at the show. And it's saying something if you're just minding your own business, rocking out...and some chick turns you bi. That must be one bad-ass chick!

 
At 4/28/2006 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Greg Beck said...

I think their coming here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home