src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HEYLL NAWL.

It's snowing. SNOWING. *grumbles and changes shoes to trek to gym* Carry on. I just don't understand why I don't love California more. *grumbling again* *recently retired winter coat on* I mean, this never happens over there. Yeah, they get the earthquakes and brush fires and all, but no April snow. *hunting down scarf* The other day I even convinced myself I liked "having weather." That I enjoyed a little nip in the air. *staring out window at sudden blizzard-like conditions* I checked Weather.com last night, man. I got the hour-by-hour. I don't think a sudden snowglobe situation was mentioned once, as even a possibility! They might have said there was a chance of showers early in the day. Not this. Meteorology bitches. *door slam*

2 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 04:10:00 PM, Blogger QuietlyGoingMad said...

Meteorology...the only job outside of politics in which you get to lie at least 50% of the time. But Sid, please keep the snow--I don't want it in Chicago....just send it off to Boston or somethin'.

 
At 4/05/2006 04:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love Snow! You Love Snow! Everyone Loves Snow! Snow is your friend Sid. Embrace the snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home