src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, April 03, 2006

Okay, seriously, whisky bitches.

And by "bitches" I mean, "Love yous!" Now, at Whisky Fest I met some really, really cool-ass whisky-schilling peeps--master distillers, brand ambassadors, and the like. And at the afterparty, I decided I maybe wanted to drop by Whisky Live! at Tavern on the Green this Wednesday, since most of those peoples will be there, too. It would be, as I've said incessantly over the last four days, good times. Who's in? Oh, yeah, so it would be at best $30 and at worst (you get to sample 15 whiskies) $95. Now, who's in? *update* So I just got an email that is putting me definitely at this throwdown. I cannot believe nobody wants to come. Boo. Come on, now. You really don't want me at this alone, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home