src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Shit is going motherfuckin' down!

And it better be the numbers on my scale. (I'm almost positive I stole that heading verbatim from this guy who may have been named Ross and who may have operated a blog called "This Blog For Rent" or similar. I recall following some links via a Feministey route and liking his blog, but I somehow never got around to linking him and now I can't find it again. I mention it because, well, not doing so tends to cause trouble.). Over the last month or so, I've been a bit out of sorts. You may have noticed. There's been, you know, stuff. If I'da wanted to talk about it here, I would have. This isn't about that. This is about the 9 pounds I've gained in the last 30 days as a direct result of that. That is some bullshit, muhfuggas. Bull-muhfuggin'-shit. And I have only myself to blame. I've been eating too much (*cough* Chicago, FAM and BFF in NYC, *cough*) and slacktaculating in the gymmery. My bad. Anyway, I'm giving myself 21 days to take it off. I'd say 14, because usually I can reign myself in roughly in that time with some solid 5-day-a-week cardio/strength sessions, but honestly, I don't know if I have it in me to work that hard these days. I can really only slay one dragon at a time, and I've got about 3 at bay at the mo'. So, 21 days. I'll keep you posted. Actually, I probably won't. In other news, I've made a decision. Immediately following termination of my NYC indenture, I'm fucking out. Only for a few weeks, I'm sure, but I really need some head space, and some heart space, before I commit to a new place. I think I need to revisit an old flame to remind myself of what I need and want from the next one. Who knows. Maybe the old flame is still what I need. We'll see. Until then, guess who's going to be Little Miss Tight Ass when it comes to spending? *earnest face* *blinking* BWAHAHAHAHA! I almost believed myself for a minute, there! I'd better pick up an extra job now...

3 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 01:24:00 AM, Blogger Shasta MacNasty said...

Wow. I feel all guilty now. Remind me to have some carrot sticks for you next time you visit.

And while you're visiting your old flame, you should say hello to Ursula. That was a flame she decided to settle down with, ya know.

 
At 5/01/2006 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

hey man, at what point did you hold me down and force-feed me PF changs? Never. So you ain't got no reason to feel guilty.

 
At 5/01/2006 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Sid -- if you need to, come up to Madison for some tofu and bean sprouts and other healthy vegetarian goods.

*looks earnest for a moment*

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Oh I kill myself *wipes tears from her eyes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home