src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, May 01, 2006

Breaking News! Additional Shitty Physiological Developments!

Guess who woke up with hay fever? Goddamn it. I thought I would escape my family curse. I figured if I hadn't developed it by my twenties, I probably never would. I really hate being wrong. If the symptoms aren't gone in a week, I'm fucked. (Sometimes I have a brief episode at the start of allergy season, and then my immune system just gives up and stops fighting. No histamines! No problem!)

1 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 11:41:00 AM, Blogger QuietlyGoingMad said...

I highly recommend ordering some Allegra from our lovely northerly neighbors-the Canadians. It's prescription in the states and OTC up there. This shit is the BOMB for hay fever and such!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home